A Benefit for Your Students!
In addition to all the Barcelona SAE benefits such as full program support, top-tier academics, customizability, and internships, we also offer an Affiliate Partnership Program for institutions looking to strengthen their program options in Barcelona.
As study abroad participation continues to grow, there is a corresponding increase in variety – variety in program offerings, variety in the student’s backgrounds, variety in student requirements for a program, and Barcelona SAE’s Affiliate Partnership Program was formed with all of this in mind. Our Affiliate Partnership Program is designed to complement, not compete, with your existing study abroad opportunities. By becoming a member, it allows you to expand your list of existing study abroad programs and services to accommodate more of your student’s interests, budgets, and personal preferences.
Furthermore, your commitment to becoming an Affiliate Partner of Barcelona SAE absolutely does not bind you to any set number of students you must refer. We will treat you the same whether you send 1 student per year or 10 students per semester. We realize that your institution wants and needs to have many trusted programs to offer your students, and Barcelona SAE would love to be one of them.
What are the Benefits?
Becoming an Affiliate Partner is absolutely non-exclusive for your institution, but merely a way to offer the Barcelona experience of a lifetime to your students at an even more affordable price!
We’re proud to offer the following benefits to our Barcelona SAE Affiliate Partners:
- $250.00 discount per student accepted to a semester-long study abroad program.
- $100.00 discount per student accepted to a summer short-term study abroad or any internship program.
- $100.00 discount per student accepted to a customized program.
- Personalized study abroad office updates from on-site, including photos, academic information, cultural integration, etc.
- Your institution will receive first notification for familiarization tours that we host, and will receive discounted rates to attend.
- We’ll encourage Barcelona SAE alumni from your institution to volunteer in your Study Abroad Office, giving back to your campus community.
All we ask for in return is that you list Barcelona SAE’s program on your website, and think of us when advising students that are interested in Barcelona! It’s as simple as that.
Current Barcelona SAE Affiliate Partners:
- Bemidji State University
- Eastern Illinois University
- Harper College
- Johnson State College
- Metropolitan State University of Denver
- New Mexico State University
- Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
- Saint Joseph’s College
- University of Michigan – Center for Global and Intercultural Study
- University of Nebraska – Omaha
- University of North Dakota
- University of Utah – Hinckley Institute of Politics
- University of South Alabama
- University of Wyoming
- Upper Iowa University
- Warren Wilson College
- Western Illinois University
- Western Washington University
- Winona State University
How does my Institution Become an Affiliate Partner?
We’d love to offer these benefits to YOUR students! For more information on how to become a Barcelona SAE Affiliate Partner, please contact your University Relations Representative.